Madhuri Fabric Collection from Riley Blake Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Madhuri Fabric Collection
Designed by The Quilted Fish
Gifted by Riley Blake Designs
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Travel to the a new world filled with luscious colors and beautiful nature all without having to leave your home. With Riley Blake's newest line, Madhuri, you can create a quilt like nothing anyone has ever seen before simply with the use of these Indian-inspired prints.
This fabric bundle seemed to have been designed with every quilter in mind! Not everyone likes bright, floral patterns, not everyone likes prints, and some find solid material to be plain and boring. You'll never have to worry about this with the Madhuri line, because it includes a little bit of everything with a Middle Eastern spin with a beauty that uniquely stands out amongst other quilt patterns.
My favorite pattern within the collection is the series of "Diamond" patterns. The combination of different color schemes and a playful diamond pattern gives the fabric a chic, very retro vibe that will really pop within any pattern. Many quilters will also appreciate the cultural references with patterns like "Elephant" and "Bindi", which celebrate Eastern culture with beautiful art styling and consistent patterning that makes these fabrics all the more versatile. There are also more subtle styles found within the "Basic Shades" patterns for quilters looking to balance out the strong images with something simple and peaceful.
Your dream of an Eastern paradise can become a reality simply through your quilting. Not only will Riley Blake's Madhuri fabric collection present quality materials that are both soft and durable, but also tastefully beautiful designs that highlight some of the special parts of an already lovely culture.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Pick Four: Easy Fabric Choices for Great Quilts
- Win Quilt Happy "Sew What" Wine Glasses
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Luxury Blend American Spirit Batting from Fairfield
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Sweet Emily Quilt
- Hemming Tape - What Is It And What Does It Do?
- The Poutama Quilt
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns