Learn to Sew Easy Curves: Fast and Flawless Results Using Faced Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
In Learn to Sew Easy Curves: Fast and Flawless Results Using Faced Appliques, Jen Eskridge shares an interesting way to create the look of a curved seam with faced appliqué – perfect for quilts or any craft sewing project. She takes her cue from garment sewing by using facing fabric to create a neatly finished edge to a curvy shape.
Eskridge gives you the steps to create four different kinds of faced appliqué – single, double, reverse and closed – giving you lots of options for using this technique in a variety of designs. She includes patterns for six adorable modern-style quilts, as well as three super cute home décor projects. There are also some general quilt-making instructions in the back of the book, making it great for beginners.
She makes a lot of bold, colorful fabric choices, which are wonderful – one of my favorites is the Stacked Circles Quilt. I’m all about creative shortcuts and making things easier and faster – so this book gets a thumbs-up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns