Learn to Sew Easy Curves: Fast and Flawless Results Using Faced Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
In Learn to Sew Easy Curves: Fast and Flawless Results Using Faced Appliques, Jen Eskridge shares an interesting way to create the look of a curved seam with faced appliqué – perfect for quilts or any craft sewing project. She takes her cue from garment sewing by using facing fabric to create a neatly finished edge to a curvy shape.
Eskridge gives you the steps to create four different kinds of faced appliqué – single, double, reverse and closed – giving you lots of options for using this technique in a variety of designs. She includes patterns for six adorable modern-style quilts, as well as three super cute home décor projects. There are also some general quilt-making instructions in the back of the book, making it great for beginners.
She makes a lot of bold, colorful fabric choices, which are wonderful – one of my favorites is the Stacked Circles Quilt. I’m all about creative shortcuts and making things easier and faster – so this book gets a thumbs-up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns