- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Just Color! Fabric from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Just Color! Fabric
Gifted by: Studio e
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
With hypnotizing swirls and a vibrant variety of hues, the Just Color! Fabric from Studio e will surely make any quilt even more aesthetically pleasing and mesmerizing. The complement created between the lush primary and secondary colors creates a refreshing look that suits both classic and contemporary designs. This fabric collection is the best of both worlds beautiful colors that easily match basic schemes that also have that perfect hint of artistry in the patterns within it.
As one can see from the image shown left (of the Aegean Blue color), the colors and the pattern are working in perfect harmony. Not only will your quilts be breathtaking for the vivid display of color, but also for the endless swirls that will easily draw anyone in closer to admire your work. No matter where the Just Color! fabric is used within your quilt, it is sure to bring the best out of it. You can draw more attention to your borders with this graceful, curvy design, or offset a solid fabric without adding too much of a strong pattern. This line is a great alternative to pattern with really strong prints; this way, you still get a present base for your color scheme, but also intricate detailing that makes the line feel more individual.
When I look at each fold within the bundle and feel the quality material made with 100% cotton, I can't help but think of all of the possibilities there are. Not only can you use these gorgeous fabrics as part of a quilt pattern (see our review of Studio e's "Ocean View" pattern), but also as part of your everyday decor. Studio e provides lush colors in both light and dark shades, which means practically any style of home decor can be updated with this fabric line. Dress up your table, brighten up a wall, or even give an accessory a little more power by including one of these fantastic patterns.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
firewolfe01 426918 9
Mar 09, 2015
I would love to have these.Such vibrant colors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Farm Girl Quilts: Celebrating the Country Life
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Lone Stars III: A Legacy of Texas Quilts, 1986-2011
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns