Just Color! Fabric from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
With hypnotizing swirls and a vibrant variety of hues, the Just Color! Fabric from Studio e will surely make any quilt even more aesthetically pleasing and mesmerizing. The complement created between the lush primary and secondary colors creates a refreshing look that suits both classic and contemporary designs. This fabric collection is the best of both worlds beautiful colors that easily match basic schemes that also have that perfect hint of artistry in the patterns within it.
As one can see from the image shown left (of the Aegean Blue color), the colors and the pattern are working in perfect harmony. Not only will your quilts be breathtaking for the vivid display of color, but also for the endless swirls that will easily draw anyone in closer to admire your work. No matter where the Just Color! fabric is used within your quilt, it is sure to bring the best out of it. You can draw more attention to your borders with this graceful, curvy design, or offset a solid fabric without adding too much of a strong pattern. This line is a great alternative to pattern with really strong prints; this way, you still get a present base for your color scheme, but also intricate detailing that makes the line feel more individual.
When I look at each fold within the bundle and feel the quality material made with 100% cotton, I can't help but think of all of the possibilities there are. Not only can you use these gorgeous fabrics as part of a quilt pattern (see our review of Studio e's "Ocean View" pattern), but also as part of your everyday decor. Studio e provides lush colors in both light and dark shades, which means practically any style of home decor can be updated with this fabric line. Dress up your table, brighten up a wall, or even give an accessory a little more power by including one of these fantastic patterns.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
50 States Quilt Blocks
Win Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
Chance to win the All Weather Friend Fabric Collection!
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- Dresden Plate Pillow Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns