June Tailor T-Shirt Transformation Ruler
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
T-shirt quilts are a creative way to commemorate a special occasion with a keepsake quilt or just use your clothes as a way of saving money while still making new quilts. Finding products designed specifically for such an extensive task isn't easy, which is why we highly recommend the June Tailor T-Shirt Transformation Ruler. The secure and very easy-to-use ruler is designed to make measuring multiple block sizes and shapes a hassle-free process. In no time, you'll be making t-shirt quilt blocks for not only your full size quilts, but bags, totes, and other small quilting projects too!
The design of the T-Shirt Transformation Ruler clearly had all kinds of quilters in mind with its design, as it goes beyond the standard measurements for squares and even includes a few more rectangular sizes for quilters who prefer that style of pattern. Because there are several measurements outlined on the ruler, it'll be clear and easy for quilters to make quilt blocks in multiple sizes as well. Some of us take for granted how important a good measuring tool is when it comes to quilt prep, but the design of this ruler will remind you of just how necessary these tools are.
The small set of instructions gives you a basic idea of how to lay out your t-shirt and use the measurements on the ruler properly. Making a mistake while cutting a t-shirt quilt can ruin an entire project, so having a simple set of instructions really comes in handy.
Make a keepsake quilt that will be truly one-of-a-kind and well put together with the help of the June Tailor T-Shirt Transformation Ruler.
June Tailor T-Shirt Quilting Ruler and Products:
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 13+ Free Winter Quilt Patterns
- 14+ Free Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns