Jubilee Fabric Whitewash Kit Review
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Jubilee Fabric Whitewash Kit Review
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Whitewash Kit from Jubilee Fabric makes rag quilting a breeze! Soft gray and taupe neutrals on a white base give this set of 200+ coordinating 6” quilt squares a light, airy feel. Each kit contains enough pre-cut homespun fabric squares to make a 40”x50” throw. Additional Whitewash kits or 6” charm packs can be purchased to make a larger quilt.
Homespun fabric is the ideal choice for rag style quilting because the fray is so amazing! What makes homespun fabric different from other fabrics? Homespun is a term that describes yarn-dyed fabrics made with slightly thicker threads than most cottons. It is woven in a traditional mill that mimics the primitive looser weaves of yesteryear. The looser weave is what makes homespun fabric fray so beautifully in rag style projects. Regular quilting cottons will not fray.
Rag style quilting is great for beginners or for the experienced seamstress who wants a quick weekend project. You’ll love cuddling up in your Whitewash rag quilt!!
Jubilee Creative Studio, LLC is a family-owned business located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. We own and produce JCS brand fabrics, craft supplies, and Christmas decor. Our mission is to provide quality, economical craft supply items to our customers while also presenting creative ideas, patterns, and inspiration for how those products can be used. Jubilee Fabric has specialized in homespun fabric and rag style sewing since 1997. We offer a wide selection of homespun fabric and simple, easy to follow rag quilting tutorials at www.jubileefabric.com.
"For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations."
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns