J&O Holiday Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
J&O Holiday Fabric Collection
Gifted by J&) Fabrics
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
'Tis the season for festive holiday quilting, and you won't go wrong with this J&O Holiday Fabric Collection. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or the season itself, this collection will make all your quilts and decorations bright and cheerful. It can be difficult to find holiday-themed fabric that looks unique; so many festive designs look alike. But F&O Fabrics has really broken the mold with this holiday collection, which sports designs that range from hilarious to holy.
The true value of the J&O Fabrics Holiday Fabric collection comes from its variety and individuality. Each fabric in the collection is completely unique, drawing on various holiday themes and colors. If you're a traditionalist, there are plenty of red-and-green patterns that will make gorgeous and elegant holiday quilts or ornaments; but if you like to celebrate with a little humor and fun, you'll find fabric patterns which are guaranteed to get a laugh.
The style of the designs are also incredibly varied. Some of the patterns are reminiscent of beautiful paintings or picture books, while others draw from a New Yorker-esque style cartoon. Others still rely on simple, traditional imagery like holly, wreathes, and snowmen. Experts and novices alike will be spoiled for choice when deciding which fabrics to use in their next project.
The the fabric pieces are sized between 1/4 yard to 7/8s of a yard, so you'll have plenty to work with regardless of how large a project you're sewing. There are 18 unique fabric pieces in the collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns