Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Provided by: Henry Glass & Co.
Reviewed by: Mollyhall Seeley, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Designed by Shelly Comiskey of Simply Shelly Designs, the Honey Bee Mine fabric bundle is easily among the cutest collections you'll find. This collection of 11 unique fabrics is perfect for making baby quilts and accessories, or putting together a springtime throw. You'll be hard-pressed to come upon many fabric collections as cute and cheerful as this one, which utilizes every design element from geometric shapes to cartoon imagery. In Comiskey, Henry Glass & Co. has found a designer with an eye for marrying fun with flair.
One of the best elements of the Honey Bee Mine fabric bundle is that each individual design can work in tandem with the other fabric pieces to create a fun themed quilt, but they are each unique and fun enough to carry their own individual project as well. Unlike some collections, which features designs that won't really work with fabrics outside the bundle, you could pluck any Honey Bee Mine design from your stash and fit it seamlessly into another quilt, so none of the scraps will go to waste.
The Honey Bee Mine fabric bundle features designs that range from simple squares and dots to complex images, so you're not limited to the patterns you can make. Any one of the designs could make up any part of your quilt, from binding to backing. Whether you're a beginner looking for fabric for your first quilt, or an expert seeking to put a new twist on an old pattern, the Honey Bee Mine collection will be the perfect addition to your fabric stash.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to quilt a gorgeous quilt block pattern that is a stunning mix of antique quilting ideas and modern flair. Unlike some free… Continue reading: "Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Cozy Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Civil War Legacies: Quilt Patterns for Reproduction Fabrics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilted Decorative Hand Towel Pattern
- Butterfly Free Quilt Pattern
- Last-Minute Quilted Christmas Gift
- Scrappy Quilt Sew Along Pattern
- Witchy Halloween Quilt Pattern
- Cute Summer Quilt Block Pattern
- Scrap Busting Baby Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns