Handi Quilter Stitch 710
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Reviewed By: Diane Harris for Handi Quilter
Beautiful stitches, handy shortcuts, the quiet relaxation of sewing with confidence—that's what HQ Stitch 710 means to me. Whether I'm creating patchwork, sewing for my family or crafting a gift, this machine makes it easy!
A generous 11" of throat space makes machine quilting a joy. Together with the dual feed foot and the quilting guide bar, I can quilt for hours—stress free. If I want to free-motion quilt, a quick change to one of the free-motion feet is effortless. I've also used the hand-look quilt stitch for something entirely unique.
Two favorite features are the stitch securing function and the thread cutter. And it's especially useful that I can combine those functions so that every line of stitching ends with securing and then snipping. That's a time-saving advantage.
I love having a straight-stitch needle plate included. There are many times when changing out the plate gives me the best possible stitch and tension and I am so happy to have the option.
For home dec sewing, HQ Stitch 710 has plenty of performance power. Its utility stitches including lock stitch, overcasting, double overcasting and blind hemstitch get a workout and never falter.
HQ Stitch is customizable to my personal preferences. My most-loved adjustment is the start-up speed: I can set the machine to ease into sewing very gently or to take off like a rocket. When I'm teaching someone else to sew, they need not worry about the 710's speed when I've adjusted it to suit a beginner.
The decorative stitches and multiple alphabets are this machine's icing on the cake. I can embellish quilts, pillows, runners, garments, paper art—the possibilities go on and on. I don't think I will ever exhaust the HQ Stitch 710. It is feature-rich and that makes it a great value that will give me years of creative pleasure.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Break out of tradition and create a lively and colorful Eastern-inspired quilt with this pretty Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt.… Continue reading: "Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win a Winter Wonderland Fabric Bundle!
- Win a Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll!
- Enter to win a Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter
- Enter to win Indian Summer Fabric Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Labyrinth Quilt Block Pattern
- How To Make Megic 8 Half Square Triangle Units
- Folded Star Potholder Tutorial
- Face Mask Pouch
- Vote Mini Quilt Pattern
- Short Stories Quilt Pattern
- Rows and Rows Quilt Pattern
- Melanie's Temperature Quilt Block Pattern
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns