Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo and No-Touch Blade Change Tool
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Cutting fabric is easily one of the most difficult and tedious steps in the process of making a quilt. Whether snipping half-square triangles or fighting with fussy cuts, quilting is all about precision. Fiskars' Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo ensures straight, clean lines through fabric while the No-Touch Blade Tool keeps the quilter's hands safe from cuts when it comes time to trade out an old blade for a new one.
The Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo takes what would normally be a cumbersome process and combines it into an easy, single step. The rotary cutter allows users to cut up to 8 fabric layers at one time, which means that quilt patterns with dozens of tiny triangles or chevrons per block suddenly take drastically less time. The built-in ruler, outlined in white to make measuring easy regardless of color shade, guarantees neat and precise cuts for expertly made quilts.
The No-Touch Blade Change Tool, designed to cut cleanly through all types of fabrics and protect its user's hands. This tool aids in changing out a dull blade for a new one without risk of cuts, simplifying the process so that just about anyone could do it.
Fiskars has long been a trusted name in quilting and crafting tools, and with good reason. The Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo is an absolute must-have for the frequent quilter, shaving down hours of tedious measuring and cutting. And as anyone who has ever sliced their finger on a new rotary blade will tell you, the No-Touch Blade Change Tool is an absolute godsend. Making quilts has never been this quick, this safe, or this fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Chance to win the Urban Garden Fabric Collection!
- QuiltCut2 Special Edition
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns