Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Cutting a straight line with scissors is nearly impossible; working with rotary cutters is much easier, and saves you the headache that a crooked cut can bring. Fiskars created the Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter to save you not only from that headache, but from an arm ache as well. In three positions, classic, power, and angled, this rotary cutter will change the way you cut your materials forever.
The classic stick position will have you cutting like any regular, normal rotary cutter. No fuss, just a perfectly straight and even line. In power position, you can increase your force while cutting thicker materials, ensuring a perfect and easy cut without running your blade over the fabric multiple times. My favorite position the rotary cutter has is the angled position. You can adjust the blade to the right or left, depending on the angle you want, and awkward cutting angles become way easier to handle. Ergonomically designed, this rotary cutter is sculpted with a Softgrip handle to ensure comfortable use, and is designed for both right and left handed crafters.
The adjustable rotary cutter is heavy duty, and the blade will not wear down anytime soon. Precision-ground stainless steel keeps the blade sharp, and you will be able to cut through multiple layers of fabric, vinyl, and more. This tool also comes equipped with a safe guard on the blade. All you need to do is slide the button to extend the guard, and any little hands or fingers will be safe.
Check out the rotary cutter in action!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Sweet Emily Quilt
- Hemming Tape - What Is It And What Does It Do?
- The Poutama Quilt
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns