We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
I have never been so excited to introduce you to a new product than I am right now. We all know that Cricut is known for amazing products and tools to make diy projects simple, fun and easy, but the Cricut Maker has just made it even easier to create masterpieces.
The Cricut Maker is the most expensive out of all the Cricut machines, but it also has the most features allowing you to quickly and accurately cut through materials. This machine can handle fabric, balsa wood and leather resulting in a wide variety of projects for you to make. With additional features, the Cricut Maker is easy for anyone to use, it cuts, writes and scores up to 100 materials, it has Bluetooth wireless technology, it has a double tool holder, it cuts and writes up to 2 times faster than the other machines, it has an adaptive tool system for cutting even more materials, there are rotary blades for cutting through fabrics, there's a knife blade for thicker materials and you have access to hundreds of digital sewing patterns; this thing is amazing.
Picking a design or pattern will be tricky with this new machine since you now have so many options, but once you do, it will cut and mark all the pieces quickly, saving you time. When you want to write something, there is a fine-point pen, a washable fabric pen and a calligraphy pen for fancy projects. And when you want to work on sewing or quilting projects you will just love the rotary cutting feature. It can cut fleece, cotton, denim and many other materials. It glides and rolls effortlessly, so you get the most accurate cut without using backing materials.
The Cricut Maker adds dimension to projects and really opens up a new world of crafting. It even has extra built-in storage to keep your tools organized and within reach. A docking slot holds your phone or tablet, while the USB port lets you charge your device; this machine really does have it all.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win Blueberry Backroads Sweet Surprise Candle Mat Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns