Devoted to Scraps
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Is your fabric collection getting out of control? If you're like me, you have endless little scraps of fabrics leftover from previous quilting projects. If this sounds familiar, then it's time to clean up your craft room and make something magical in the process! Inside Devoted to Scraps, you will find 64 pages full of creative ideas to turn those bits of leftover fabric into a new, beautiful piece of art.
When using leftover fabric to create a quilt, you have a few options. You could either go the "kitchen sink" route and use a random variety of fabrics, or you can try and create a more cohesive look by using similar patterns, colors, or schemes. No matter which method you choose, you're sure to be happy with the end result.
This particular book is actually a compilation of patterns, so there's a lovely variety to choose from. Featuring designs from the Best of Quiltmaker, you will find patterns designed and made by a number of different artists including Bonnie Hunter, Connie Walker, Margot McDonnell, and more. Although it's hard to pick a favorite, we are partial to "Fandango" by Karen Griska. As you can see by the cover image, this particular quilt was made using a huge variety of different patterns and colors. We love it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns