Dainty Blossoms Box Bag Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Dainty Blossoms Box Bag Kit
Designed by April Cobb Designs
Gifted by Riley Blake Designs
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Quilt a floral tote bag all on your own with the Dainty Blossoms Box Bag Kit from Riley Blake Designs. This box bag kit comes with all the materials you need to make a feminine quilted bag that can go everywhere. Use it as a work tote, diaper bag, lunch bag, or everyday carryall. You'll be proud to tell all your friends that you made this bag yourself!
This Box Bag Kit provides the fabric, embellishments, and pattern you need to make the bag shown. All you need are some basic sewing and quilting tools like a rotary cutter, scissor, a ruler, a sewing machine, etc. The fabric provided in the kit includes fusible fleece and fusible web, as well as floral green fabric from the Dainty Blossoms line by Carina Gardner for Riley Blake Designs. Pattern designer April Cobb has create a bag pattern that expertly showcases the beautiful fabrics. The bag is made in a boxy, roomy shape that will give you plenty of space for all your necessities. A zipper holds everything inside, and a long strap makes it easy to tote wherever you go. A front pocket in an accent fabric gives you a safe place to store small items like keys and a cell phone for easy access. The bag is embellished with a center fabric stripe with ricrac trim and a polka-dotted sash tied onto the strap.
The Dainty Blossoms Box Bag Kit is easy enough for a beginning quilter, so even if you have the most basic sewing skills, you can tackle this adorable project. This is a great kit to give to new quilters and young sewists. It's a project that you can finish in just a few days, so you can feel the satisfaction of finishing a project without spending tons of time and money.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Win the Language of Flowers Block of the Month Quilt Pattern!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns