Quilter's Travel Case
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilter's Travel Case
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Omnigrid Quilter's Travel Case is perfect for when you need to travel, but don't want to put your project down until you get back. This professional case is designed with the traveling quilter in mind; the sturdy reinforced frame provides stability and long-term use. The carrying handles are great when you're on-the-go, but it also comes with a shoulder strap that allows you to wear it over the shoulder or as a cross body bag for your convenience.
When you open the case you'll see multiple pockets on the inside lid for all your sewing and quilting notions from straight pins and safety pins to thimbles and quilting chalk, to spools of thread and rotary cutters. The pockets keep all your notions neatly organized and you even get a pin cushion attached by velcro. Within the case is a covered cardboard insert with a mesh pocket for storing your favorite books and patterns. This insert fits neatly into place over quilt blocks to keep them protected and flat. And just like a suitcase, there are elastic compression straps with a parachute clip closure to keep your items secure from moving around.
The zip around closure construction keeps the bag securely closed with all your quilting necessities and with the size that it is, it can comfortably fit unfinished quilt blocks up to 12 1/2 inches. This Travel Case is great for carrying around while traveling or simply moving from room to room; it's great to have while waiting at the doctor's office!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
- Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
- Win a Wanderlust Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 13+ Free Winter Quilt Patterns
- 14+ Free Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes!
- Christmas Tree Mug Quilt Block Pattern
- Christmas Ornament Block With Friendship Stars
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns