Cups and Saucers: Paper-Pieced Kitchen Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Transform your home with these lovely paper-pieced quilt designs. Inside Cups and Saucers: Paper-Pieced Kitchen Designs by Maaike Bakker, discover more than 40 fun block patterns with kitchen themes. The designs in this book are perfect for showcasing in the kitchen because they feature cute little designs of plates, saucers, cups, and even colorful fruits and vegetables.
The book begins with your typical introduction, but also includes general instructions for paper piecing, as well as planning a quilt, assembling the quilt top, and finishing the quilt. Then comes the fun part: the projects! Complete quilt designs include: High Tea, Welcome, Teatime Table Runner, Dutch Dishes, Summer Place Mats, Colorful Cupboard, Christmas Crockery, Harvest, Green Place Mats, and Breakfast.
This is actually an updated version of Cups and Saucers: Paper-Pieced Kitchen Designs; the previous version was so popular, they updated the book! This new version showcases all of the same popular projects, but in completely new fabrics. As the proud owner of this popular quilting book, you're welcome to use their recommended fabrics, or create your own masterpiece using a totally different fabric- the choice is yours!
Some say the kitchen is the most important and lived-in room of the house, so why not decorate it with some kitchen-inspired quilt designs? You'll certainly find your new favorite quilts inside Cups and Saucers: Paper-Pieced Kitchen Designs!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sugar Sack Quilts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cabin Among The Stars
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns