FreeSpirit Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
FreeSpirit Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
If you want to make stunning projects that will turn heads, you need the right fabric. Without the right color palette or the right combo of designs, your quilt may not come out as you wanted it to. FreeSpirit Fabrics does specialize in quilting fabrics, and quilters will not be disappointed by the quality of this fabric as well as the designs found in each of the beautiful collections.
Designers like Jennifer Paganelli and the Kaffe Fassett collection will easily meet the needs of both traditional and modern quilting enthusiasts. The fat quarter bundles typically have around 20 pieces all featuring fabulous colorways and prints. The Sunny Isle bundle features florals and paisleys while the Throwback collection features florals, leaves and nature.
FreeSpirit also has design strips and rolls consisting of complementing patterns like sound waves, baubles, sharks teeth and round robin patterns. Each print can easily stand alone for a quilting project, but can also be coordinated with other prints in the collection.
Of all the fabrics in the FreeSpirit collection you will find it difficult to choose just one. Each will invite quilters to fussy cut, quilt and embroider a fantastic project. For a charming take on modern and traditional quilting, take a look at each of the fabrics; no matter what you choose your piece will turn out amazing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns