Charming Sewing Pattern, Handmade Pin Cushion, and Button Bundle from Jangles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Charming Sewing Pattern, Handmade Pin Cushion, and Buttons Bundle from Jangles
Designed by Jennifer Heymen
Gifted by Jennifer Jangles
Reviewed by Claire Hawkes, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
You won't be able to stop yourself from smiling every time you lay eyes on the imaginative quilted projects within this Charming Sewing Pattern, Handmade Pin Cushion and Button Bundle from Jangles. Through an adorable material mix of glazed ceramics, ruffled embellishments, fuzzy felt, and familiar quilting shapes, these one-of-a-kind designs by Jennifer Heymen do an excellent job of providing every quilting or sewing fanatic with a wide variety of trendy nature-inspired quilted accessories. These springtime patterns for quilted bags, pin cushions, and toys are great gifts to give to friends, as well as nifty conversation pieces for your own home.
You'll notice the four diverse sewing patterns included in the Jangles bundle have an exceptionally refreshing nature quilt theme. If you want to make a quilted toy for a small child, check out the Okey Dokey Owl pattern instructions to make a happy, big-bellied owl plushy. Perhaps you're interested in making a quilt for a child a bit too old to be playing with toys? In that case, the Okey Dokey Owl and Friends Applique Quilt is the perfect quilt project to brush up on your applique technique and make a cozy blanket. For a cute and useful quilted bag pattern, the Little Ditties sewing tutorial allows you to create four different quilted drawstring bags in the shape of a crab, cupcake, toadstool, or turtle. Whether or not you choose to make all four drawstring bags, these cute quilted totes are perfect for holding small articles like excess beads or thread. Lastly, try your hand at making your own pincushion by checking out the Daisy Pin Cushions sewing instructions included in this fabulous bundle.
While the Jangles sewing patterns are truly charming, the largest and most eye-catching quilted product within this bundle is definitely the delicious-looking quilted pin cushion. This wonderfully creative idea for a pin cushion incorporates a black and white ceramic saucer with four multi-colored cushions pieced together to look like a slightly melted tower of ice cream. With zany buttons, sky blue ruffles, and fluffy pink embellishments, this Jangles original is a fabulous gift to give to your quilt-obsessed friend. To top off this darling desert quilt, a tiny quilted red cherry sit atop the four "scoops" of ice cream for an adorable final touch.
Lastly, this bundle includes four diverse, yet equally elegant handmade Jangles buttons. Whether you choose to sew these glossy little accessories onto a garment or a quilted tote bag, these beautiful ceramic buttons will add a lovely personal touch wherever they are placed.
You will be enchanted and inspired by the Charming Pincushion, Sewing Patterns, and Handmade Buttons Bundle from Jangle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Pro Line Craft, Sewing, and Office Desk!
- TrueCut Quilting Tools from GraceFrame
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- What Causes Ripples in Bindings?
- Tricked Out Triangles!
- Shoo Fly Quilt Block
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns