Charming Circles Ruler
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting has never been as fun as it is now! I was always so scared to try new things and go with bold patterns, but I've quickly realized I can. In fact, going bold is better - not only will I have one-of-a-kind quilts, but everyone will be envious of my masterpiece.
The Charming Circles Ruler from June Tailor was just what I needed to get out of my comfort zone. Now I can create fun and easy shabby-chic projects using repurposed denim and fabric scraps. This ruler is durable, and built with heavyweight plastic to guide the rotary cutter in cutting circles, or allow you to mark and cut with scissors. The interior square slots allow you to mark stitching lines or fussy cut five inch fabric squares. The ruler is sized perfectly to work with pre-cut five inch charm squares; this is where you get to get fancy with your fabric options. There are easy-to-follow instructions included with the ruler, so you can easily construct your piece. Your quilt can be put together quickly with June Tailor's Quilt Basting spray.
This ruler is great for making pillows, tote bags and blankets. Rulers are essential for quilters regardless of your skill level; avoid all the hassle and make sure you add this one to your collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Urban Garden Fabric Collection
Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
Make Your First Quilt: Super Easy Beginner Projects For Sure Success!
Journey Fabric Collection
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt Pattern Review
Aflutter Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- Simple and Sweet Bricks Quilt
- 20+ English Paper Piecing Patterns and Tutorials
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns