Charming Circles Ruler
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting has never been as fun as it is now! I was always so scared to try new things and go with bold patterns, but I've quickly realized I can. In fact, going bold is better - not only will I have one-of-a-kind quilts, but everyone will be envious of my masterpiece.
The Charming Circles Ruler from June Tailor was just what I needed to get out of my comfort zone. Now I can create fun and easy shabby-chic projects using repurposed denim and fabric scraps. This ruler is durable, and built with heavyweight plastic to guide the rotary cutter in cutting circles, or allow you to mark and cut with scissors. The interior square slots allow you to mark stitching lines or fussy cut five inch fabric squares. The ruler is sized perfectly to work with pre-cut five inch charm squares; this is where you get to get fancy with your fabric options. There are easy-to-follow instructions included with the ruler, so you can easily construct your piece. Your quilt can be put together quickly with June Tailor's Quilt Basting spray.
This ruler is great for making pillows, tote bags and blankets. Rulers are essential for quilters regardless of your skill level; avoid all the hassle and make sure you add this one to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win the Urban Garden Fabric Collection!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- Easter Egg Scrappy Mini Quilt ~ Make It In A Day!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns