12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs
Gifted by: Lunden Designs
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, editor for FaveQuilts.com
Finding fabulous quilt patterns with detailed step-by-step instructions can be difficult. It certainly isn't easy to create your own pattern, and sometimes you need more guidance than the instructions found in free online patterns can provide. Find detailed instructions to guide your quilting inspiration in any of these 6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs. These booklets include extensive instructions for making unique and lovely quilts in up to four different sizes. Ranging from chevron patterns to modern designs perfect for a baby's nursery, these quilt pattern booklets will inspire you to make a quilt that you've never made before.
The following quilt patterns are included in this bundle:
Area Code: Add a nautical feel to your next quilt project. This lovely pattern uses charming seaside prints to create a lovely quilt perfect for a child's bedroom. Anchors, fish, turtles, boats, and water all give this quilt a marvelous summer feel.
Beeline: Use this pattern to make a beautiful and modern nursery quilt. The colors are gender neutral and the animal prints are so fun! Grab fat quarters in matching prints and a great coordinating color for your "snowball" borders.
Break Dance: This pattern is so captivating. Use a balance of solid fabric colors and coordinating prints to create this quilt. The little elephant print fabric featured in this pattern is particularly charming. Use whimsical prints for a baby's nursery or a child's bedroom.
Happy Trails: For a new take on chevron, this quilt pattern is a must-make. This pattern is perfect if you have an extra stack of fat quarters lying around. Pay close attention! The quilting along the white fabric is almost as captivating as the fabric pattern pieces themselves.
Tatami Mat: This quilt pattern is absolutely beautiful. The staggered quadrangle shapes that compose each block are beautiful to behold and will keep your eye traveling around the quilt. The complementary binding is a lovely finishing touch.
Window View: True to its name, this pattern looks like a collection of sixteen windows stacked atop one another. The diagonal piecing gives this pattern an interesting design that provides just enough contrast with the fixed window blocks.
These quilt patterns are beautiful designs to inspire your quilting creativity! Check out any of these beautiful patterns. Before long, you'll have a brand new project for your home.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
quilldancer 406920 8
Mar 09, 2014
Free? No link for the download. Just a link to put the ad in my quilt basket. What good is that?
FaveQuilts Editor MHS
Apr 01, 2014
Hi, quilldancer! This is actually a review of patterns for purchase by Lunden Designs, not one of our free tutorials. Any page in the "Books & Products" category will be a review, not a tutorial. For more info about Lunden Designs, check out their website! Happy quilting!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win Dragonskin Resize-It Templates!
- Chance to win the "A" Bag Pattern!
- 3 Times the Charm, Book Two
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Bloomsbury Gardens Collection
- Chance to win the Beads on a String Quilt Pattern!
- Urban Country Quilts
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns