6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs
Gifted by: Lunden Designs
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, editor for FaveQuilts.com
Finding fabulous quilt patterns with detailed step-by-step instructions can be difficult. It certainly isn't easy to create your own pattern, and sometimes you need more guidance than the instructions found in free online patterns can provide. Find detailed instructions to guide your quilting inspiration in any of these 6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs. These booklets include extensive instructions for making unique and lovely quilts in up to four different sizes. Ranging from chevron patterns to modern designs perfect for a baby's nursery, these quilt pattern booklets will inspire you to make a quilt that you've never made before.
The following quilt patterns are included in this bundle:
Area Code: Add a nautical feel to your next quilt project. This lovely pattern uses charming seaside prints to create a lovely quilt perfect for a child's bedroom. Anchors, fish, turtles, boats, and water all give this quilt a marvelous summer feel.
Beeline: Use this pattern to make a beautiful and modern nursery quilt. The colors are gender neutral and the animal prints are so fun! Grab fat quarters in matching prints and a great coordinating color for your "snowball" borders.
Break Dance: This pattern is so captivating. Use a balance of solid fabric colors and coordinating prints to create this quilt. The little elephant print fabric featured in this pattern is particularly charming. Use whimsical prints for a baby's nursery or a child's bedroom.
Happy Trails: For a new take on chevron, this quilt pattern is a must-make. This pattern is perfect if you have an extra stack of fat quarters lying around. Pay close attention! The quilting along the white fabric is almost as captivating as the fabric pattern pieces themselves.
Tatami Mat: This quilt pattern is absolutely beautiful. The staggered quadrangle shapes that compose each block are beautiful to behold and will keep your eye traveling around the quilt. The complementary binding is a lovely finishing touch.
Window View: True to its name, this pattern looks like a collection of sixteen windows stacked atop one another. The diagonal piecing gives this pattern an interesting design that provides just enough contrast with the fixed window blocks.
These quilt patterns are beautiful designs to inspire your quilting creativity! Check out any of these beautiful patterns. Before long, you'll have a brand new project for your home.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Forget about blah and boring and go for an explosion of color for your next quilt project with this Color Explosion Flying Geese… Continue reading: "Color Explosion Flying Geese Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Mochi Mochi Fiber Art Quilt Patterns
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Scrap-Basket Beauties: Quilting with Scraps, Strips, and Jelly Rolls
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns