Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
Gifted by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Step into the wild side with this Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit! With this easy strip quilting kit, you'll have a luxuriously soft, animal print throw in no time at all. Just use the quick flip-and-sew method to make this stylish striped quilt.
The Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit makes a cuddly throw about 60" x 72", just big enough to toss over a sofa arm or lay across the end of your bed. The kit comes with all of the fabric you will need to make this plush quilt that draws inspiration from the animal kingdom. The Animal Print Cuddle Strip kit includes 17 strips of coordinated cuddle fabrics cut to 5" x 58" strips, so you can make a striped quilt without doing any measuring and cutting. The Cuddle Backing Quilt consists of a 2.6 yd. piece of chocolate brown Cuddle fabric, which is the perfect size for the back of your wild and crazy Cuddle Quilt. All you need to buy to complete your quilt is batting, binding, thread, and of course, sewing supplies.
You'll fall in love with the snuggly fabrics in this Cuddle Strip collection. The array of tan, black, and brown fabrics includes tiger stripes, large leopard spots, and small cheetah spots. Giraffe print and zebra stripes round out the safari of prints in this collection. The animal prints are accented by solid fabrics in chocolate brown and rich tan. Some of the neutral fabrics even have patterns cut into the pile to give the fabric texture and added interest. Just stitch the pre-cut strips onto the layered batting and backing, and you'll have a striped Cuddle Quilt in the blink of an eye! Make the quilt extra snuggly by rounding the corners before binding.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you like star quilt patterns featuring the popular starflower block, you'll love this super quick Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt.… Continue reading: "Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Happy Quilts! Book and Quilting Odds and Ends Bundle Giveaway!
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns