3 Times the Charm, Book Two
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Grab your charm packs and get quilting! Inside 3 Times the Charm, Book Two by Me and My Sister Designs, designers Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson share 21 stunning quilt options you can make using charm packs. There are 9 easy quilts to choose from, featuring charm squares in 3 color variations. Hence, there's a total of 21 different combinations to create!
Charm packs are awesome because they give you the chance to play around with all designs that are offered in a certain fabric collection. Because each square comes precut into 5 inch squares, these quilts are super quick to make, which means they make great wall hangings, table toppers, or baby quilts.
Choose from the following quilt designs: Hannah, Ingrid, Jennifer, Kendra, Leslie, Molly, and Nicole. We hate to pick favorites, but the cute little doggies on the Nicole design is too cute to pass up! Once you've browsed through the patterns, you'll also find some general instructions at the back of the book, which is always nice if you need a quick refresher, or if you're new to quilting.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns