Seeing Stars Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This bed quilt pattern may take over a month to complete, but it's well worth the time commitment. Star quilt patterns are one of our all-time favorites and this quilt is made easy by Melissa Corry's fabulous and free quilt tutorial. You don't want to miss this quilt along.
From the Blogger: Seeing stars is a wonderful quilt along that will take you through the techniques of making 6 different sets of stars and then putting them all together in this gorgeous quilt. You will learn basic piecing, improv piecing, curved piecing, and applique. Each week has step by step directions that will walk you through each of these techniques. All in all, it makes for a wonderfully fun quilt to make and will teach you a lot of quilting techniques to add to your toolbox. And, who doesn't love making Stars?
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size80 inches wide x 80 inches long
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern
- Huge Fat Quarter Flying Geese Block
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
- Coquet Bed Quilt Pattern
- Cowboy Up Bed Quilt
- Chinese Windows Bed Quilt
- Huge Flying Geese with Layer Cakes Quilt
- Sugar Almonds Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
- Spring in Hanover Quilt Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns