Seeing Stars Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This bed quilt pattern may take over a month to complete, but it's well worth the time commitment. Star quilt patterns are one of our all-time favorites and this quilt is made easy by Melissa Corry's fabulous and free quilt tutorial. You don't want to miss this quilt along.
From the Blogger: Seeing stars is a wonderful quilt along that will take you through the techniques of making 6 different sets of stars and then putting them all together in this gorgeous quilt. You will learn basic piecing, improv piecing, curved piecing, and applique. Each week has step by step directions that will walk you through each of these techniques. All in all, it makes for a wonderfully fun quilt to make and will teach you a lot of quilting techniques to add to your toolbox. And, who doesn't love making Stars?
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size80 inches wide x 80 inches long
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern
- Half Log Cabin Quilt Pattern
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Field of Wild Flowers Bed Quilt
- Triple Irish with a Twist
- Kissing Diamonds Quilt Tutorial
- Ella's Dream Charm Pack Quilt Pattern
- Fat Quarter Country Quilt
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Fly Home Quilt Pattern
- Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Patchwork Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Christmas Quilt Block
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns