This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa's Coat Quilted Wall Hanging
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Celebrate Christmas with a small quilt pattern that is made with an extra dose of cute! The Santa's Coat Quilted Wall Hanging is an adorable Christmas quilting project that will only take one snowy weekend to complete, so make a set.
From the Blogger: It’s true, Santa has arrived! Add a little quirk to your holiday decor with a fun, fresh quilted take on Santa's coat! Sandy from Gray Barn Designs designed this wall hanging pattern that mixes textures and patterns to bring a new 3D element to your Christmas festivities. You will find this to be a fast weekend project. Your completed project is sized just right at 25 inches wide x 30 inches long. Your kids and grandkids are going to love this one and you will too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size25 inches wide x 30 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextFree Nutcracker Applique Templates
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- Free Nutcracker Applique Templates
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Merry Stars Christmas Quilt Pattern
- Holly Berry Red Table Runner
- Charming Christmas Tree Mug Rug
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Star Block
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns