DIY Reusable Bags- Festive Fall Tote Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Plastic bags are a thing of the past! Sew up a few of these Festive Fall Tote Bags and take them with you on your next trip to the store! Make some for family and friends for a fun, practical gift! Help protect the environment and follow this step by step instruction on how to make this super fun tote for your groceries or everyday use! Included is the pattern for the leafs for this fun easy project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size18 inches wide x 20 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
-One (1) 18 1/2" x 40 1/2" rectangle (body of bag)
-Two (2) 3 1/2" x 31" strips (straps)
-Assorted fall colored fabrics big enough to fit your leaf templates!
- -Steam- A Seam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- National Quilting Month 2021
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns