Reversible Vintage Market Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to quilt a bag with this adorable free tote bag pattern that goes together in a snap. Completely reversible, the Reversible Vintage Market Tote has two distinct designs incorporated into the bag. You can either head to the Farmer’s Market highlighting the precious panel on the quilt or flip it inside out to display some pretty patchwork with pride. If you are someone who loves to travel or is in desperate need of a new, sturdy purse, this quilted bag pattern is the free quilting pattern for you.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size15 inches wide x 18 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextBella Fashion Clutch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns