This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
Stop Sign Mini Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This stop sign mini quilt would be perfect for a car-loving little kid’s room, a man cave, or maybe on the door into your sewing room! While it may look complicated, it’s made it entirely using traditional piecing. I would say a very confident beginner could even tackle this one. Just take it one step at a time and follow the diagram. It’s also smaller in size, finishing at approximately 20 inches square, so it can be completed in no time!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size20 inches wide x 20 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextIce Cream Cone Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns