This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Weight Loss Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"I'm making a weight loss quilt! Want to join me? I'm making a 5" block a day that indicates whether or not I ate healthy, if I exercised, and if so for how long, and then for each week there is also a block that indicates whether or not I lost weight. I'm using this quilt as a fabric habit tracker and motivational tool to help me stay on track and also to give me something to focus on other than eating! If you would like to join me click the link to my blog and you can download the free Weight Loss Quilt Starter Kit that has all the info you need to get started as well as templates for the circles I'm using in my blocks. Lets do this together!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size63 inches wide x 63 inches long
Time to CompleteA month or more
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
- 5" squares in the colors of your choice (see starter pack for details)
- Fabric scraps for circles
- Lightweight iron on fusible like heat n'bond or misty fuse
- Sewing Machine
- Coordinating thread
Read NextGranny Square Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking to add a little bit of country charm to your home this season? This Darling Country Table Runner Pattern is just the pattern… Continue reading: "Darling Country Table Runner Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns