24 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More
Get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with these fun fall quilt patterns!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
One of the most exciting parts of fall is decorating for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, store-bought decorations aren't particularly cheap. You can enjoy both quantity and quality by trying out a pattern from our collection, Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More.
Use your quilting skills to make gorgeous Thanksgiving centerpieces and decorative designs to enhance your home decor and give all of your guests a truly welcoming feeling this holiday season. We've also got some fun quilting projects for young children that you can do during a holiday break.
Join Our 100,000+ Fans And Sign Up to Receive Your FREE eNewsletter!
Table of Contents
Thanksgiving Centerpieces and Decorative Thanksgiving Crafts
- Happy Harvest Mug RugsThis free quilting pattern shows you how to make a mug rug pattern that easily adds some autumnal flair to any home.
- Quilted CornucopiaAdd this clever quilt pattern to your list of Thanksgiving projects this year. A Quilted Cornucopia is a unique way to display your love for quilting at Thanksgiving dinner.
- Handy Harvest Quilted LeavesWhy make several individual projects that only serve one purpose when you can make Handy Harvest Quilted Leaves?
- Raggedy Autumn Harvest CoastersWith all the planning you'll be doing this holiday season, you may not have time to make a full rag quilt pattern. These small quilt projects are the perfect alternative.
- Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster PillowThis Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster Pillow shows off the leftovers of your favorite fabrics in a clever design featuring an appliqued tree trunk and leaves made from scraps.
- Reversible Fall Holidays Quilted PlacematsDecorate for Thanksgiving and Halloween with this reversible quilted placemat!
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt PatternThis pattern would look lovely in a kitchen or dining room, but it’s also the perfect size for a coffee table!
- Pumpkin Patch BlockThis block makes a wonderful quilted table topper but could easily be made into a holiday throw pillow or even a wall hanging.
- Family Pillow Pattern This versatile quilted Family pillow is an elegant but hug-able symbol of your affection.
- Autumn Acorn DIY PillowWith a few simple triangles, this cheery little acorn will be brought to life. Quilting for beginners is great fun, and with easy quilt patterns like this, you will be taken to your happy place.
Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers
Each quilted table topper presents a different style you can use to bring out the best in your DIY skills.
- Modern Thanksgiving Table RunnerCombine your quilting and applique skills to create a stylish and modern table runner with this Modern Thanksgiving Table Runner.
- Vintage Autumn Table TopperOnce you see this completed table topper pattern, you'll instantly "fall" in love with the romantic purples, fawn browns, and pale pinks within it's autumn-inspired color palette.
- Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper Part 1Free table topper quilt patterns make wonderful table decorations for Thanksgiving dinner. This Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper features homespun fabrics in autumn colors.
- Thanksgiving Table Runner PatternThis table runner measures 73 1/2 x 19 3/4 inches, the perfect size for a dining room table or a buffet.
- Golden Days Fall Table RunnerAdd a quaint little touch to your home and protect your table from rings and scratches at the same time with the Timeless Trivet.
- Quick Patchwork Thanksgiving Table RunnerJust piece nine apple cores together in a nine-patch to make this curvy little quilt.
- Pumpkin Table RunnerThe best fall quilts are the ones you can use throughout all of autumn. This Pumpkin Table Runner is in season from when pumpkins first start to ripen in September, to Halloween parties, and all the way to Thanksgiving dinner.
- Simple Autumn Table RunnerWith this free quilted table runner pattern, you are only a few hours away from decorating your table for fall!
- Modern Maple Leaf Table RunnerThough maple leaves may typically be thought of as fall decor, this quilted table runner uses bright, bold colors that can be incorporated into just about any decoration scheme at any time of year.
- Gourd-geous Patchwork PumpkinNot a huge fan of pumpkins? You could easily make this pattern an apple with a new color combo.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Adorable Applique Family Tree QuiltCelebrate your family with the Adorable Applique Family Tree Quilt. Make this quilt pattern in fall tones for a very warm and cozy vibe.
- Turkey Art Wall HangingThis creative Thanksgiving craft shows you how to take paper turkey crafts your little ones have made and turn them into cute applique designs to stitch on to wallhanging quilt patterns.
- Thankful Turkey QuiltSearch through your scrap bin for any leftover fabric scraps that you think are just right and then make a beautiful applique quilt design for your turkey.
- Handprint Turkey Applique Quilted PlacematsTurn one of your favorite childhood Thanksgiving crafts into a sophisticated holiday decoration with this turkey applique placemat tutorial.
Read NextModern Thanksgiving Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
- 24 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More
- Modern Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper Part 1
- Pumpkin Applique Heating Pad
- Turkey Quilt Block
- 75 Thanksgiving Quilts: Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques
- Turkey T-shirt Applique
- Thanksgiving Turkey Applique Template
- Turkey Tom Pocket Placemat
- Girly Turkey Applique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns