Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern would look lovely in a kitchen or dining room, but it’s also the perfect size for a coffee table. This little quilt is a reminder that autumn has arrived. With the leaves turning yellow and orange, it’s time to start thinking about fall decorations, Thanksgiving dinner and fun fall activities with family and friends. This cute mini quilt will keep your table protected from hot dishes without being too overbearing on your décor. The finished product is an adorable 9 1⁄4 inch trivet quilt. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size9 inches wide x 9 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Materials Needed for Block
1⁄8 yard of medium print material
8-inch square of dark print material
1⁄4 yard of light print material
You’ll need 1⁄2 of a yard.
About 1⁄4 of a yard or approximately 42-inches of a 2 1⁄2 inch wide binding strip is needed.
The pattern requires a piece of 10-inch x 10-inch thin cotton batting (like Warm & Natural) to make this trivet quilt.
- Safety Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Sherbet Doll Quilt Pattern
- Icy Strips Lone Star Quilt
- A Heart of Sea Glass Mini Quilt
- Wonky Whiskers Mini Quilt Pattern
- Redbird and Berries Decorative Mini Quilt
- Striped Rainbow Mini Quilt
- Night Sky Mini Quilt
- Sew Small Sampler Quilt Pattern
- Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Four Point Star Quilt Block
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns