17 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More
Get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with these fun fall quilt patterns!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
One of the most exciting parts of fall is decorating for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, store-bought decorations aren't particularly cheap. You can enjoy both quantity and quality by trying these 17 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More.
Use your quilting skills to make gorgeous Thanksgiving centerpieces and decorative designs to enhance your home decor and give all of your guests a truly welcoming feeling this holiday season. We've also got some fun quilting projects for young children that you can do during a holiday break.
Looking for more fall quilt patterns? Be sure to sign up for our free eNewsletter, Piecing It Together, to get free quilt patterns delivered directly to your inbox!
Table of Contents
Love table toppers? Download DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen today! DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
Thanksgiving Centerpieces and Decorative Thanksgiving Crafts
- Happy Harvest Mug RugsThis free quilting pattern shows you how to make a mug rug pattern that easily adds some autumnal flair to any home.
- Quilted CornucopiaAdd this clever quilt pattern to your list of Thanksgiving projects this year. A Quilted Cornucopia is a unique way to display your love for quilting at Thanksgiving dinner.
- Handy Harvest Quilted LeavesWhy make several individual projects that only serve one purpose when you can make Handy Harvest Quilted Leaves?
- Raggedy Autumn Harvest CoastersWith all the planning you'll be doing this holiday season, you may not have time to make a full rag quilt pattern. These small quilt projects are the perfect alternative.
- Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster PillowThis Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster Pillow shows off the leftovers of your favorite fabrics in a clever design featuring an appliqued tree trunk and leaves made from scraps.
Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers
Each quilted table topper presents a different style you can use to bring out the best in your DIY skills.
- Modern Thanksgiving Table RunnerCombine your quilting and applique skills to create a stylish and modern table runner with this Modern Thanksgiving Table Runner.
- Vintage Autumn Table TopperOnce you see this completed table topper pattern, you'll instantly "fall" in love with the romantic purples, fawn browns, and pale pinks within it's autumn-inspired color palette.
- Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper Part 1Free table topper quilt patterns make wonderful table decorations for Thanksgiving dinner. This Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper features homespun fabrics in autumn colors.
- Thanksgiving Table Runner PatternThis table runner measures 73 1/2 x 19 3/4 inches, the perfect size for a dining room table or a buffet.
- Timeless TrivetAdd a quaint little touch to your home and protect your table from rings and scratches at the same time with the Timeless Trivet.
- Apple Core Table Topper PatternJust piece nine apple cores together in a nine-patch to make this curvy little quilt.
Quilted Placemats and Table Runner Patterns
When covering only part of your table, these quilted table runner patterns and placemats are excellent choices.
- Golden Days Fall Table RunnerThis Golden Days Fall Table Runner is a great way to use up your fat quarters in shades like golden yellow, pumpkin orange, and vanilla latte.
- Reversible Fall Holidays Quilted PlacematsDon't spend twice as much on fabric during fall with so many special occasions coming up. The pattern is much less complicated than you might think!
- Quick Patchwork Thanksgiving Table RunnerMake this Quick Patchwork Thanksgiving Table Runner with a harvest-themed charm pack and some warm-colored linen. You'll be able to stitch this up in a snap.
- Simple Autumn Table RunnerThe Simple Autumn Table Runner is made with one large piece of autumn fabric and quilted for texture and visual interest.
- Pumpkin Table RunnerThe best fall quilts are the ones you can use throughout all of autumn. This Pumpkin Table Runner is in season from September to Thanksgiving dinner.
- Modern Maple Leaf Table RunnerThis quilted table runner uses bright, bold colors that can be incorporated into just about any decoration scheme at any time of year.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Adorable Applique Family Tree QuiltCelebrate your family with the Adorable Applique Family Tree Quilt. Make this quilt pattern in fall tones for a very warm and cozy vibe.
- Turkey Art Wall HangingThis creative Thanksgiving craft shows you how to take paper turkey crafts your little ones have made and turn them into cute applique designs to stitch on to wallhanging quilt patterns.
- Thankful Turkey QuiltSearch through your scrap bin for any leftover fabric scraps that you think are just right and then make a beautiful applique quilt design for your turkey.
- Handprint Turkey Applique Quilted PlacematsTurn one of your favorite childhood Thanksgiving crafts into a sophisticated holiday decoration with this turkey applique placemat tutorial.
If you're looking for a great quilt that won't take you forever and isn't super complicated, this eBook is definitely for you. Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts is a great resource from some amazing quilts that are very simple to create! Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 17 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More
- 15 Simple Turkey Appliques and Scrumptious Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Quilt Block
- Quilted Cornucopia
- Pumpkin Applique Heating Pad
- Thanksgiving Triangle Quilt
- 75 Thanksgiving Quilts: Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques
- Modern Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Harvest Home Table Runner
- Homemade Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Simple Square in a Square Quilt Patterns
- Bright Hopes Star Block
- How to Sew a Cotton Gauze
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Woodland Raccoon Quilt Pattern
- 27 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Cozy Posy Triangle Quilt
- Sugar Jelly Roll Pop Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns