Bow Wow Quilted Placemats
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
If your pup is a messy eater, you probably have a rug or placemat sitting underneath their chow bowls in order to keep the mess contained. Learn how to make a placemat that is much more pup-appropriated when you check out these Bow Wow Quilted Placemats. Free quilting patterns like this are great gifts, because they put a quick and unexpected twist on traditional free quilting patterns. Surprisingly easy and way too cute, this DIY placemat tutorial is going to make your furry friend feel like a very special guest every time they eat.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size13 inches wide x 19 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homemade Lemonade Table Topper Tutorial
- Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Table Runner
- Irish Pinwheels Table Topper Tutorial
- Amish Bar Mug Rug Pattern
- Berry Bouquet Table Topper
- Chunky Wheel Table Runner
- Strawberry Shortcake Table Topper
- Ladies Who Lunch Placemat Pattern
- Simple and Elegant Quilted Table Runner
- Elegant French Lilacs Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns