Peaks and Valleys Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Give your table some serious style by using table runner patterns to show off your quilting skills. Patterns like this DIY table runner can seriously up your dining room game in just a few hours. The Peaks and Valleys Table Runner is a quick and easy quilting project that works up in just one afternoon. Designed to look like misty mountaintops, this project goes together fast and is the perfect accent for your table. If you are looking to create a table runner for a particular party, considering making this table runner out of colors that match your other party dcor.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size14 inches wide x 50 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextJewel Table Runner Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- Jewel Table Runner Tutorial
- Wonky Stripes Black and White Mug Rug
- Breakfast Bargello Placemat
- Chinese New Year Pop Up Hexie Basket
- Berry Bouquet Table Topper
- Tea and Biscuits Table Runner Tutorial
- Milk Cow Table Topper
- String Bean Table Runner Tutorial
- Reversible Black and White Napkins
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns