Traffic Jam Baby Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Traffic Jam is a fun twist on a basic Bento Box quilt. It has wonderful movement and can be done in so many fabulous color combinations. It is the perfect quilt for a new little wee one. If you are looking for baby quilt patterns that are unique and unisex, this idea is definitely one to consider. Skipping the usual too-cute accents, this baby quilt idea is easily color-schemed to match just about any nursery. This easy quilting pattern makes a fantastic baby shower gift, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size41 inches wide x 41 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns