We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Traffic Jam is a fun twist on a basic Bento Box quilt. It has wonderful movement and can be done in so many fabulous color combinations. It is the perfect quilt for a new little wee one. If you are looking for baby quilt patterns that are unique and unisex, this idea is definitely one to consider. Skipping the usual too-cute accents, this baby quilt idea is easily color-schemed to match just about any nursery. This easy quilting pattern makes a fantastic baby shower gift, as well.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 41 inches wide x 41 inches long
Time to complete: A week or two
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 20+ Must-Read Tutorials and Patterns
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns