Lickety Modern Chevron Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a chevron quilt pattern out of leftover half-square triangles with this free quilt pattern. The Lickety Modern Chevron Quilt is a fast quilt pattern that will truly stand out in your home. Easily converted into a quilt of several different sizes by adjusting the size of your HST pieces and adding more rows to the modern quilt pattern, this would make a lovely bed or throw quilt. Coming together quickly, this quilt top makes a stunning baby quilt, as well. The possibilities are truly endless with this pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size42 inches wide x 46 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bella Nonna Tilt-a-Square Quilt Kit
- Bella Nonna Design Studio
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns