Northbound Modern Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a flying geese quilting pattern that is as charming as it is easy. The Northbound Modern Quilt Pattern is a low-volume quilt that makes a fabulous scrapbusters. Created entirely out of scraps and HST pieces this pretty little bed quilt pattern will be sure to keep you warm this winter. Plus, the stacks of triangles resembles a Christmas tree, and you could easily create a holiday quilt that is subtle yet cheerful. No matter the color scheme you decide to use, this bed quilt pattern does the job.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size78 inches wide x 90 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Seeing Stars Quilt Pattern
- Triple Irish with a Twist
- Incredible Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Norwegian Snowflakes Quilt Pattern
- Christmas Trip Around the World Quilt
- Hidden Stars Quilt
- Take a Break Strip Quilt Pattern
- Simply Scrappy Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns