We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Cutie Pie Baby Quilt Patterns are adorable applique quilt patterns that will go together in a flash, making them the perfect free quilting patterns for those last-minute baby shower gifts. With no seams to line up and quick-fused raw edge applique, this baby quilt is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to applique and a fast, fun quilting project for expert quilters. Baby quilt patterns are some of the cutest quilts out there. This pattern is no different. Covered in adorable heart appliques, this free quilting pattern says, "I love you!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size40 inches wide x 40 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sunday in the Park Baby Quilt
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt
- Rainbow Star Quilt Tutorial
- Simple Stripes Beginner Quilt
- Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
- Quick Triangles Baby Quilt
- 40+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns
- Down Home Chevron Baby Quilt
- Magic Jelly Roll Quilt
- Modern Ombre Diamonds Baby Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns