We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Cutie Pie Baby Quilt Patterns are adorable applique quilt patterns that will go together in a flash, making them the perfect free quilting patterns for those last-minute baby shower gifts. With no seams to line up and quick-fused raw edge applique, this baby quilt is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to applique and a fast, fun quilting project for expert quilters. Baby quilt patterns are some of the cutest quilts out there. This pattern is no different. Covered in adorable heart appliques, this free quilting pattern says, "I love you!"
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 40 inches wide x 40 inches long
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Pieced & Appliqued
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ocean Waves Quilt Kit
- Flamingo Paper Piecing Quilt Block
- Simple Squares Quilt Pattern
- Adori Quilt Block
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting
- Wonder Woman Mug Mat
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns and Quilt Blocks
- 9 Free Printable Quilt Stencils
- Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors
- Game Board Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns