We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"A Stroll Down Penny Lane is an adorable baby quilt that will go together fast using wonderful pre-cut jelly roll strips. It is perfect for beginners and the step by step tutorial will walk you through making this quilt. It is great for that go to baby shower gift that needs to be made in a hurry but still has that personalized attention for a special little angel. Just a fun and fast and adorable baby quilt!!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size38 inches wide x 48 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 20+ Must-Read Tutorials and Patterns
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns