We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Christina Cameli fell in love with quilting as a folk art more than a decade ago. She spends her sewing time experimenting with fabric, using up scraps, and finishing her quilts on her home sewing machine. She works primarily without patterns, enjoying the surprise of letting quilts develop as they go. She loves to share enthusiasm for quilting with anyone who is excited to try it.
For Christina, there is a powerful community aspect to quilting. It connects us to one another, across time and space. Her blog allows her to connect with quilters worldwide, to share ideas and inspiration, humor and beauty. She believes quilting is for everyone, regardless of budget or style or experience. She sees quilting as an art, a living, breathing art that we are all creating together. She works against quilt elitism by encouraging everyone to make the quilts they like and not worry about anyone else’s opinions.
Christina has a special interest in helping quilters become comfortable with free-motion quilting. She has a series of free-motion quilting tutorials on her blog, and is the author of “First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting: 24 Projects for Fearless Stitching”.
Christina's Book: "First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting”
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dress up your homemade baked goods with the Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial. Whether you're bringing food to a party or giving it as a… Continue reading: "Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Peppermint Mini Quilt Pattern
- Little Evergreen Trees Quilt Pattern
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Quilted Stocking Pattern
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns