Missouri Star Quilt Co.
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Missouri Star Quilt Co. was founded in 2008, when Alan Doan and Sarah Galbraith bought their mother, Jenny, a long-arm quilting machine and a building in downtown Hamilton, Missouri. Before long, Missouri Star added an online presence, creating and posting quilting tutorials on YouTube, and selling quilting supplies--namely precut fabrics--online. Now one of the largest retailers of precut and yardage fabrics in the world, and with 12 themed quilting shops throughout Hamilton (nicknamed Quilt Town, USA), Missouri Star Quilt Co. remains committed to fostering innovation and creativity for quilters and sewists worldwide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns