We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Marcia Baraldi is a quilter, specialist in Free Motion Quilting in Domestic Machine. She has received dozens of national and international awards, is the first Brazilian author of Quilting books, she is also a quilting tools designer and quilting teacher.
Marcia Baraldi's quilting story started when she left her job as a Systems Analyst where she worked for 25 years and began her career as a Quilter in 2008. First Marcia started doing Patchwork, advised by her psychotherapist to find a craft activity to overcome depression due to a serius cancer surgery, but it was with Quilting that she found the great opportunity to regain the joy of living. After healing, she specialized in the area and began to provide Quilting services, participate in National and International Festivals and started to win dozens of prizes, she then felt committed to share her knowledge with others and helped to transform people´s lives, the way as quilting had made with hers.
Due to her teaching skills and great charisma, she was invited to give online and in-classes courses throughout Brazil and in several countries, such as Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico, and the United States. In 2018 she was the first Brazilian to be selected as a teacher at the great Houston Quilt Festival in Texas - USA.
Creator of the Quilting Grip Gloves MB, a successful sale in several countries, Marcia Baraldi continues to create tools to make the Quilter´s life easier.
For Marcia Baraldi, Quilting represents a way to express emotions and can be used as an efficient occupational therapy besides being a wonderful artistic activity.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- Quilt Coloring Book: 10 Quilt Coloring Pages to Print
- Quarantine Bingo: Quilting Edition
- Quilt Project Tracker (Free Printable PDF)
- Little Blue Lake Quilt Block
- Art Deco Tulip Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns