Eucalan Delicate Wash
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is a family-run business that is based in Paris, Ontario, and all of the products are also manufactured in Canada at a nearby facility. The non-toxic, biodegradable, and phosphate-free formula naturally conditions fibers with a touch of lanolin, and it comes in five scents: eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit, unscented, and their new jasmine scent, Wrapture.
Eucalan’s no-rinse formula also reduces static, making it the perfect choice for washing fabrics before starting a project. Whether you choose to hand wash or use the gentle cycle in your washing machine, Eucalan is also an ideal way to care for your finished items. Specialty fabrics such as silks, rayons, and cottons will also benefit from the gentle, pH-neutral formula.
Visit our website for free tutorials!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Henry Glass & Co.
- Blueberry Backroads
- Nautical Whale Baby Quilt
- American Flag Quilt Tutorial
- 35" Hand Tied Snuggly Quilt Pattern
- Pillow Cushion Hidden Zipper Tutorial
- Color Spectrum DIY Pet Bed
- Family Keepsake Quilt Tutorial
- Thick and Thin Baby Quilt Pattern
- How to Make 4 HST Quilt Blocks at a Time