Coats & Clark
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
For nearly two centuries, generations of needlecrafters around the world have looked to Coats for our signature quality and inspiration. Today the tradition continues. Whether your passion is sewing or quilting, crochet, knitting, needlework or crafts, creativity starts here!
Coats & Clark, America's #1 name in sewing and needlecraft products, is part of the world's largest textile/thread manufacturing company with products sold in over 150 countries for industrial and home use.
Today, Coats world-wide continues to innovate. Through ongoing research and product development, we explore new fibers, fabrics, finishes and their application for consumer and industrial use. We invite you to view our products and discover a world of color, texture, and versatility.
With a rich heritage dating back to the early 1800's, Coats history is interwoven with many key innovations and historic events dating back to the beginnings of the industrial revolution. With nearly 200 years of history to share, we have selected a few interesting facts and images from our archives that we thought you would enjoy.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Patterns and Projects on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peranakan Tiles Inspired Applique Quilt
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
- Oriental Lattice Quilt
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns