Coats & Clark
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
With over 200 years of commitment to quality, selection, and innovation, Coats & Clark is the thread company trusted for generations. Coats & Clark offers a wide variety of threads to meet every quilting and sewing need. In 2019, Coats & Clark became part of Spinrite, a leading craft company and provider of craft knitting yarns. Familiar Coats & Clark brands such as Dual Duty, Red Heart, Coats & Clark, Aunt Lydia, and Susan Bates continue to be consumer favorites and can be found on the website, www.Yarnspirations.com
Looking for Coats & Clark on-line? All the great sewing and quilting projects and sewing information can now be found at www.Yarnspirations.com/coatsandclark. A benefit of the new website is that our sewing thread, zippers and more can also be purchased on-line.
Our new logo is colorful and represents our commitment to inspiration:
Coats & Clark sparking creativity for generations!
Our Consumer Care team can be reached at (800)648-1479 or write to us at:
Coats & Clark
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28277
We can also be reached though the ‘contact us’ link on Yarnspirations.com.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Patterns and Projects on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The simple design and bold colors of this throw quilt pattern give it an instantly modern feel. However, the use of traditional… Continue reading: "Modern Super Star Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns