American Quilter's Society
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Spanning all walks of life and interests, quilters across the world form a close-knit community where individuality and expression are celebrated. Quilters celebrate creativity and passion for wonderful fabric art. As a member of the American Quilter's Society, you will instantly become part of a community of kindred spirits; creative people looking to learn, develop, and master the art and craft of quiltmaking.
From beginner to advanced, members in the America Quitler's Society celebrate artistic passion. AQS membership is more than a priceless resource to boost your creativity. It's the gateway to therapy and relaxation through quilting, a way to find your individuality. Just like no two quilts are alike, no two members are the same either. That helps make up the rich fabric that is the AQS community.
The American Quilter's Society is the largest quilting membership organization in the world, with good reason. We understand quilting! We provide quilters like you with the information, inspiration, and experiences that make a difference.
AQS provides a forum for quilters of all skill levels to expand their horizons in quiltmaking, quilt design, self-expression, and quilt collection. We do this by giving access to books, magazines, live events, contests, quilting workshops, online communities, email newsletters, contests, catalogs, and more.
Become a card-carrying quilter and take advantage of AQS membership benefits. Members enjoy six issues of American Quilter magazine each year plus access to online archives and expertise. Seasonal catalogs are full of exciting ideas for quilters. Plus, members get discounts at AQS QuiltWeek™, books, bonus patterns, car rentals, and much more. Each AQS member also gets a 10% VIP discount at JO-ANN Fabric and Craft Stores®.
From the small town of Paducah, Kentucky, the spark that lit the quilting world on fire was conceived. Offering the largest cash prizes for quilting in the U.S., the American Quilter's Society raises the profile of quilting every day. Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus, Meredith Schroeder, has been recognized by the industry for her contributions as "Visionary, innovator & grand ambassador of quilting to the world." We congratulate Meredith as the 2013 Inductee to the Quilter's Hall of Fame.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Crumb Quilt Block
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns