This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
This dynamic quilt pattern is quick to make and would be a fantastic addition to any kid's bedroom!
From the blogger: "A combination block with a 16-patch center and star legs interlocked with other blocks creates a unique effect. Measuring 72" by 88", it is a generous twin-size quilt. Although blues and greens give it a manly look, using red/blue and white can easily make it a quilt of valor. Similarly, pinks, oranges, and purples can make it a perfect choice for moms and sisters. Machine-pieced and machine-quilted, the quilt top can be completed in under a week."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size72 inches wide x 88 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Dark/Medium Blue Prints - 10 strips 20" by 2.5"
- Light Blue/White Prints - 10 strips 20" by 2.5"
- Dark/Medium Green Prints - 10 strips 20" by 2.5"
- Light Green Prints - 10 strips 20" by 2.5"
- Background Fabric - 4.5 yards (will also use for binding)
- Medium/Light Blue Solids - Five different 1/2 yard cuts
- Medium/Light Green Solids - Five different 1/2 yard cuts
Read NextBuilding Blocks Quilt Pattern