Halloween Tote Bag Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Halloween is approaching pretty fast and tons of Halloween activities come to mind. Here’s a super easy and quick Halloween tote bag to inspire you! This is a simple lined Halloween tote with a boxed bottom, easy to complete in just 30-45 minutes at a pretty low cost. I’ve made a toddler size but this can easily be adjusted for an adult size too. The Halloween tote bag is great for carrying around books, magazines or toys but in this particular case it will be wonderful if it ends up full of candy.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 15 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns