This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Count Dracula Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Got a few scraps and an hour or two of spare time? You can make this fast and easy Count Dracula (Sandy calls him Vlad) mug rug. This is the ideal quilting project – you get to use your scraps, it’s cute and you can complete this project in no time flat! If you are new to quilting, this pattern will take you step by step through the process of making a small quilt. You can even practice your machine quilting skills! Make one for a friend, or maybe make several for Halloween party favors! Your guests and friends will love Vlad as much as we do! Happy sewing!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size9 inches wide x 6 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextJack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt
Are you looking for a quick and classy quilt pattern? Try sewing this Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt that will look lovely in your home!… Continue reading: "Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt"
- Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
- Retro Raven Wall Quilt
- Quilted Drawstring Treat Bag
- Free Quilt Patterns for Halloween: 8 Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Quilt Patterns
- Geometric Halloween Table Runner
- Halloween Hexagon Mini Quilt
- Remember the Ghoul Times Mini Quilt
- Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
- Spiderweb Quilting Design
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns