- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Break away from traditional with a new and adorable baby blanket kit. The Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit isn't your average baby girl blanket for more reasons than one. While the gorgeous design does feature the color pink, the focal colors are gray and white. The zig-zag pattern is eye-catching and appealing, and the muted colors offset the pink background beautifully, down to the little pink collar around the Scottie dog's neck. Any new mom is going to be overcome with pink toys and clothes for their newborn baby girl. Step back from the onslaught of pink and create a gorgeous blanket that features gray and white fabrics instead.
Though the colors are unique and engaging, the fabulous fabric is what makes this blanket really unique. Shannon Fabrics is known for their unbelievably soft Cuddle™ line, and it is from those marvelous fabrics that this blanket is made. Ideal for sewing baby blankets, the soft Cuddle™ fabric will be loved by any baby. For the ultimate snuggling experience, this Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit is a must-make project.
Measuring at a standard 30"x36", this blanket is ordinary in size and extraordinary in its coziness. Amaze everyone who encounters this Cuddle™ fabric when they touch it and feel its softness. A finished blanket made with this Cuddle™ kit would make a fantastic baby shower gift or even holiday present for a newborn baby. Keep the child cozy and comfy with a stylish baby blanket design. There's no losing!
True to their slogan, this blanket from Shannon Fabrics is sure to make your world a softer place!
Like this kit? Enter for a chance to win it free from FaveQuilts through February 28, 2014!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
somethingdifferent 2 3445197
Feb 12, 2014
Beautiful. I really hope I win this in your competition.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Jubilee Fabric Whitewash Kit Review
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Altiora Fabric Collection!
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Ocean View Quilt Pattern from Studio e
- Chance to win Dragonskin Resize-It Templates!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns