Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Break away from traditional with a new and adorable baby blanket kit. The Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit isn't your average baby girl blanket for more reasons than one. While the gorgeous design does feature the color pink, the focal colors are gray and white. The zig-zag pattern is eye-catching and appealing, and the muted colors offset the pink background beautifully, down to the little pink collar around the Scottie dog's neck. Any new mom is going to be overcome with pink toys and clothes for their newborn baby girl. Step back from the onslaught of pink and create a gorgeous blanket that features gray and white fabrics instead.
Though the colors are unique and engaging, the fabulous fabric is what makes this blanket really unique. Shannon Fabrics is known for their unbelievably soft Cuddle™ line, and it is from those marvelous fabrics that this blanket is made. Ideal for sewing baby blankets, the soft Cuddle™ fabric will be loved by any baby. For the ultimate snuggling experience, this Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle™ Kit is a must-make project.
Measuring at a standard 30"x36", this blanket is ordinary in size and extraordinary in its coziness. Amaze everyone who encounters this Cuddle™ fabric when they touch it and feel its softness. A finished blanket made with this Cuddle™ kit would make a fantastic baby shower gift or even holiday present for a newborn baby. Keep the child cozy and comfy with a stylish baby blanket design. There's no losing!
True to their slogan, this blanket from Shannon Fabrics is sure to make your world a softer place!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Sycamore Fabric Collection
- Soulful Fabric Collection
- FreeSpirit Fabric Collection
- Strip-Smart Quilts II: 16 Triangle Quilts with One Easy Technique
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- 180 Doodle Quilting Designs Review
- Harmony Fabric Collection Review
- Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delectable Stars Quilt Pattern
- Remember the Ghoul Times Mini Quilt
- Shabby Fabrics
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
- 7 Must-Know Quilting Styles and Techniques
- Verna Tote Bag
- Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Top 20 Free Scrap Quilt Patterns
- Making a Square for a Group Quilt Project
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns