Urban Garden Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Urban Garden Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Using different fabrics on projects is what makes sewing and quilting so fun and exciting; there are so many designs and styles out there that even if you make the same project, it can look completely different. I'm excited to talk about the Urban Garden fabric collection from RJR Fabrics. Leslie Tucker Jenison is the designer of this fabric and she did an amazing job.
Leslie is a quiltmaker and has been featured in magazines and books and creates fabric prints by using unconventional tools to make the shapes and marks on each of her fabrics. Urban Garden is just one of the examples of her beautiful work. The color palette of this collection is on the darker side with shades of deep purple, dark pink, turquoise and black; the colors are great for a winter-type project, there really is a nice depth of color.
The patterns Leslie came up with for this collection is perfect for the Urban Garden name. Floral and leaf prints present themselves as does pebble prints, and bee pollen patterns. Each one is a great match for the other and would look amazing pieced together as a throw quilt. This collection would also look fancy sewn as a napkin set for when you have guests over. Let your fabric tell your story.
Add a little bit of greenery to your home or front door with this charm pack project from our friends at RJR Fabrics! This Urban Garden Swag Pattern is a charming way to use up your pretty spring charm packs, and is a quick sewing project that you can finish up in just a few hours. This tutorial for how to make a fabric door swag features in depth instructions and a printable template for completing your leaves, so that creating this DIY door swag is super simple. Are you ready for sunny spring weather? Then you won't want to miss this fun and colorful sewing project for springtime!
Click Here to Download the PDF Pattern!
This project finishes at approximately 12" x 18"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Clover Wedge Iron
Fons & Porter Scrap Explosion Quilts
Chance to win the Twillium Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the "A" Bag Pattern!
Peppered Cottons Fat Quarter Collection
Enter for your chance to win a Fiskars ruler!
Chance to win an Olfa Rotary Cutter!
Civil War Legacies: Quilt Patterns for Reproduction Fabrics
Chance to win a Cottage Mills Puzzlemat!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns