Ocean View Quilt Pattern from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Ocean View Quilt Pattern
Gifted by Studio e
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Put the gorgeous Just Color! collection (read the review here) to good use with this Ocean View Quilt Pattern from Studio e. Take a modern approach to the look of a log cabin quilt pattern that looks like a beautiful cubist painting. You'll immediately want to hang this in a room where everyone can see it; combining the impressive fat quarter quilt patterns from the Just Color! line and wonky quilt block designs creates the perfect accent piece for a contemporary home.
Quilters with a love of the artistic are in for quite a treat here. Though not an art quilt, this log cabin variation has undeniable artistic value that's also going to benefit your piecing skills. The quilt blocks are broken down in the instructions to give visual learners a keen idea of how they can piece together a wonky quilt block pattern while at the same time providing more mathematically focused quilters with measurements for each of these cuts.
The "Ocean View" quilt pattern is not only an excellent way to challenge yourself to try a more modern approach with your quilting designs, but also apply your design skills. The Just Color! fabric line has an extensive range of hues that you can experiment with here to not only complement colors within a block, but also within your entire quilt pattern. If you're more experienced, be bold and see what other fabrics within the Just Color! collection that you can use to create your own modern quilting masterpiece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns